发布时间:2024-06-05源自:www.duanju.net作者:daniel
1、This is the normal terms of payment in international business、这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
2、We are in a position to offer tea from stock、我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
3、We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products、我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
4、Could you offer us F、O、B、 prices、能想我们报离岸价格吗?
5、We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday、下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
6、We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers、我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
7、If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment、如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
8、Please make us a cable offer、请来电报盘。
9、If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away、如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
10、What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?您希望用什么方式付款?
11、Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut、请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
12、I e to hear about your offer for fertilizers、我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
13、We'll let you have the official offer next Monday、下星期就给您正式报盘。
14、Can you give me an indication of price?你能给我一个估价吗?
15、Now we have settled the terms of payment、现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
16、I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C、I、F、 Vancouver、请报温哥华到岸价的。
17、We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market、我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
18、Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
19、May I have an idea of your prices?可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
20、The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment、这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。
21、Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract、请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
22、These two grades are very much in demand、这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
23、When can I have your firm C、I、F、 prices, Mr、 Li?李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
1、You know we sell our tea according to our samples、你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。
2、All your prices are on C、I、F、 basis、你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
3、We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price、我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
5、Our quality is based solely on our sales samples、我们的质量完全以货样为准。
6、Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods、请告知你们有关商品的。
7、No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods、你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。
8、We can't accept any other terms of payment、我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
9、We've got here our sales samples Type 1、 and Type 2、这里是一号和二号样货。
10、We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F、我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。
11、We'd rather have you quote us F、O、B、prices、我们希望你们报离岸价格。
12、We have accepted your firm offer、我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
13、I'm waiting for your offer、我正等您的报价。
14、We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies、我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。
15、I must advise you of the specifications of the goods、我必须通知货物的规格。
16、We are in urgent need of these two grades、我们现在急需这两种等级的货。
17、Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, F、O、B、 Tianjin、我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
18、We offer firm for reply 11 a、m、 tomorrow、我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
19、We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday、我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。
20、We have the offer ready for you、我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
21、Would you tell us your best prices C、I、F、 Hamberg for the chairs、请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的。
22、You can see the difference between these grades、你可以看看这些等级的差别。
23、Can you make an offer,London, at your earliest convenience?您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
欢迎分享转载→ 外贸英语口语句子(精选46句)
© 2021-2022 - 短句网www.duanju.net版权所有
短句网主要提供经典励志的好句子分享,文章句子段落来源网络整理和网友提供,如有侵权,请联系删除。